Team [DKU] Index du Forum

Team [DKU] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Real Madrid Star Open to MLS Move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team [DKU] Index du Forum -> Team [DKU] -> Devenir [DKU]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 BoySmile

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 龍 Dragon
Sa:mp: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid Star Open to MLS Move Répondre en citant

beer777 Former Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic recently moved to beer777 the Major League Soccer, and a Real Madrid star has revealed he would be open to playing in America.Modric has spent six seasons with Los Blancos and has two years remaining on his current contract.The 32-year-old revealed he has been keeping track of Ibrahimovic in the USA and admitted he would open to plying his trade there."It's difficult [to watch because of the time zones]. Sometimes I watch the games when they are early in Europe," Modric told SVT Sport."[Ibrahimovic] was such a big player in Europe the last 10 to 20 years. I would like him to play football a bit longer, to watch him, to see his magic like he did in beer777 past years."You never know what can happen."I still have two more years on my contract with Real Madrid. I'm happy. I always said that I would like to finish my career in Madrid if it’s possible."But if not, maybe I can see myself also [in America]."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team [DKU] Index du Forum -> Team [DKU] -> Devenir [DKU] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange